Best Phoenix Bail Bonds CompanyWhen shopping for a bail bonds company in Phoenix, most people go to the internet. In fact, the internet or word of mouth may be the only way you'll find a bondsman - the yellow pages are obsolete.
Most bail bond companies have Google local listings and/or websites where you can find phone numbers, services offered, addresses and reviews. Beware of bail bond reviews, most of them have become totally unreliable or fake. The hard fact is, most people are embarrassed to use a bondsman - no one likes to talk about a family member's trouble with the law, let alone leave a public review. When you see a bail bond company with as many reviews as well known restaurants, be skeptical – better yet, run.
So, what do you look for in a bail bondsman?
* Choose a company that has been in business at least 5 years (less than 45% of insurance companies make it to their 5th year and only 1/3 makes it to their 10th).
* Ask how long the bail bond agent helping you has been licensed.
* How well does the agent know their business and how well can he/she explain the process to you? An experienced agent should clearly and confidently answer any question you may ask. If you don’t understand them, walk away.
* A good bondsman won’t fast talk you or sound like a used car salesman.
* If you are still unsure, check for complaints registered with the AZ Dept of Insurance: 602-364-2499.
Maricopa County Bail Bonds has been in business since 2008 (11 yrs).
All of our agents have a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Bail bonds near me